Growing Outdoors at Willow Elementary
Spring Trimester Has Ended! We’ll See You Next Fall!
Spring Registration Deadline – February 22nd!
Spring Trimester Exploratory descriptions are listed below
- Spring Trimester Exploratories begin on Monday, February 27th.
- Exploratories will meet 9-10 times, depending on the day of the week and the grade level.
- Exploratories take place Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday each week.
- Exploratories are divided into three age groups: Kindergarten-First Grade, Second-Third Grade, and Fourth-Fifth Grade.
- Registration must be completed and submitted online.
- If you have credit left over from the school closures in March 2020, it will be applied automatically when you check out.
*Please note that these are the exploratories being offered for the Winter Trimester (February 27 – May 12).
Click to View Your Registration For:
What are the Covid-19 Procedures for Growing Outdoors?
Following updated guidance from the CDC and the California Department of Public Health, masks became optional during Spring 2022 Growing Outdoors programs. As we enter the 2022-2023 school year, we will continue to monitor guidance and requirements, and adjust accordingly, as needed.
What are the additional LVUSD fees in my registration?
While we’ve built these fees into our exploratory costs in the past, we have made them separate to help you better understand what your payment is going towards!
What happened to the credit I received when schools closed in March 2020?
What happens if my child participates in the YMCA after-care program?
Why are the exploratories divided into trimesters?
What do I do if my child has to miss an exploratory day?
Why does registration close before the first day of each exploratory?
Why are the exploratories priced differently?
What does my exploratory tuition pay for?
There are many factors that affect Growing Outdoors exploratory prices! These might include:
- We have a Site Coordinator on campus from before the first program begins until the last child is picked up!
- There is a Growing Outdoors Exploratory Leader in each class! Our trained staff person is there to focus on the students’ well-being, while the Vendor or Program Specialist will handle the instruction of the activity.
- We are dedicated to offering the highest quality after-school programs to our families! Each exploratory has a Vendor or Program Specialist who provides specialized and exciting instruction. To make this possible, each has a fee of their own which makes up the bulk of our exploratory pricing.
- Each school district requires use rental fees for all indoor and outdoor exploratory locations. These fees go directly back to your school district!